EUROPEAN INFORMATION AND INNOVATION CENTER - EIIC
European Information and Innovation Center (EIIC) is part of the global Enterprise Europe Network. It gathers more than 600 partner organizations from 45 countries, including: associations of enterprises, chambers of commerce, universities, and agencies that provide services to more than 25 million small and medium enterprises (SME). Enterprise Europe Network is administrated by the Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation EACI, within the European Commission and is one of the key instruments for the implementation of the Framework Program for Competitiveness and Innovation – CIP of the European Union.
The main goal of EIIC is to enable an organized performance of the small and medium enterprises in the global market, so as to overcome existing barriers. Improving the competitiveness of the economy by increasing the capacity of the SMEs is essential mission for the EIIC.
The center provides the following activities:
- Internationalization of SMEs in the domestic business sphere, transfer of technology and participation in research projects;
- Dissemination of information in the domain of EU policies, initiatives and relevant courses for SMEs.
- Finding partners for international business cooperation, technology exchange and joint participation in development projects;
- Organizations of international events, company operations, brokerage events, meetings of companies and other forms of bilateral and multilateral cooperation;
- Establishing, maintaining and updating the database of companies of the country for international cooperation;
- Information and publications on current international issues, themes and events;
- Training, assistance and support to SMEs for participation in the Single European Market;
- Supporting parties to participate in programs of the European Union; (CIP, fp17 etc)
- Promotion of domestic traditional and cultural values;
EIIC is a project consortium that is coordinated by “St. Cyril and Methodius” University in Skopje. Membersof the consortium are The Foundation for Management and Industrial Research, Agency for Promotion of Entrepreneurship and Economic Chamber. By establishing contact with any of these institutions, SMEs can receive services from the network, through one-stop shop for free.
Short documentary about the Enterprise Europe Network
European Information and Innovation Center
University “St. Cyril and Methodius” – Skopje – coordinator
Bul. Krste Misirkov bb 1000 Skopje
Tel. ++389 2 3 29 32 04