Join us at EU Events
Over 400 events took place over the past 3 years including debates, seminars, press conferences, round tables, lectures, fairs, exhibitions, film screenings, concerts etc, gathering people across all society sectors.
The EU InfoCentre auditorium is fully equipped with audio, presentation and translation equipment offering excellent environment for successful organization of events, within the auditorium space limitation of 64 seats.
We welcome organised groups of visitors. Lectures for elementary, high schools and university students are regularly organised within the project "Open door for students". For organised group visits, please contact us at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organisations interested in organising an EU-related event in the EU InfoCentre can apply by filling in the Request form for reservation of the EU InfoCentre premises and sending it at the following e-mail: email@example.com. The Request form can be downloaded here:
Interested organisations should note the following criteria when requesting the EU InfoCentre's premises :
- the topic of the event should be closely related to the policies, programs and initiatives of the European Union
- public EU-funded project events are a priority
- request forms for using the EU InfoCentre's premises should be sent at least two weeks prior to the suggested date of the event
- up to three partner organisation events per week can be organised
- an organisation can use the premises of the EU InfoCentre up to two times per year
- duration of events should remain within one working day
- media presence at events is a priority
- Saturday events should be limited within the working hours of the EU InfoCentre (10:00 – 13:00 hrs.)